Note: No visit is necessary to process your Report of Marriage during the Embassy. Kindly observe that processing hours come from 9:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays except holidays.
Marriages abroad of Filipino citizens must be reported and duly registered. The Philippine Embassy registers marriages of Filipino residents celebrated in Norway, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden.
An applicant may file a Report of Marriage and apply for passport renewal with change of surname to married name on the same day if applying in person. Please make reference to certain requirements for passport renewal right right here.
All papers perhaps maybe not in English must certanly be associated with an English translation.
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage Form – bring four (4) finalized originals (Note: the shape happens to be fillable. You may enter information as required after which print out the shape aided by the entries typed-in. If you are using Adobe Acrobat Reader although you can save the blank form, the content cannot be saved. You will need to print the right friend finder form out after filling it in. ) (If filing the Report of Marriage at A honorary that is philippine consulaterather than in the Embassy), please have field no. 20 signed first with a notarius publicus. )
- Foreign wedding certification regarding the candidates, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Finland) or Apostillized by way of a competent authority in the nation of wedding (for Norway, Iceland, and Sweden) – bring one (1) initial and four (4) photocopies; original will likely to be came back to candidates (Note: In the event that document just isn’t in English, kindly have actually the document translated into English translation notarized, before having it authenticated/Apostillized. ) The authorities that are following Apostilles:
- Norway – County Governor/Fylkesmannen: https: //www. Fylkesmannen.no/en/People-and-society/Apostille-stamps-for-documents/
- Iceland – Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Iceland: https: //www. Government.is/ministries/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/
- Sweden – local notary public: https: //www. Government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/legalisations/
- Data page of passports of both ongoing partie – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Birth certificates of both ongoing partie – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Marriage in the event that Report of Marriage is filed several (1) 12 months after candidates’ date of marriage – bring four (4) finalized originals
- For divorced or annulled Filipino spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate given by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) with appropriate annotation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced Filipino spouse that has no wedding record into the PSA, Divorce Decree/Certificate validated by the Regional test Court nearest the spouse’s destination of residence when you look at the Philippines – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed Filipino spouse, Death Certificate given by PSA or perhaps the death that is foreign of past partner – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced international partner, foreign breakup decree and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed foreign partner, death certification of past partner and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Repayment of Fees (Note: charges for affidavits are split through the charge for Report of Marriage. )
If using by post, please deliver your articles (except your initial passports – you are going to deliver only photocopies) and self-addressed envelope to the Embassy’s mailing target:
P.O. Box 1758 VIKA, N-0122 Oslo, Norway
Kindly enclose your, your mobile number and/or e-mail target, so the Embassy can contact you for almost any updates or missing requirements. Please additionally deposit the fees that are appropriate including for return postage, to your Embassy’s banking account.
The Embassy will ahead one copy associated with the Report of Marriage towards the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) within the Philippines. Another content may be kept within the Embassy’s documents and a third copy will get towards the applicant. You could recover your PSA-certified Report of Marriage three (3) to six (6) months after reporting the marriage during the Embassy.
Presentation associated with official receipt granted by the Embassy is necessary if claiming your private content associated with the Report of Marriage face-to-face during the Embassy.
Crucial directions in the Report of Marriage Form