Residence cards for EU citizens’ family members that are non-EU residents
The family members should apply for residence cards at the Swedish Migration Agency if your family are non-EU citizens and you intend to stay in Sweden for more than three months. The residence card permits your household to reside and work with Sweden if you have right of residence by working, studying, being self-employed or residing on your own pension or other means that are sufficient supporting your household.
A member of family is
- Your spouse (cohabiting partner, spouse or partner that is registered
- Your or your spouse’s unmarried young ones under 21 years
- Your or your spouse’s kiddies over 21 years old if they’re determined by you for economic help
- Your or your spouse’s moms and dads who will be economically determined by you (will not connect with the moms and dads of students)
- Another member of the family that is reliant for you for their subsistence or perhaps is section of your or your partner’s household or you are needed myself to manage the household user for severe wellness reasons.
Cohabiting partner refers to partners who’re perhaps not hitched but reside together just as if hitched. It’s not sufficient you have actually resided together as an example during a tourist see.
In the event that you meet up with the needs for right of residence your loved ones have actually the ability to begin working or studying soon after arriving at Sweden.