Listed here are the repayment plan choices that UHV provides to offer pupils additional time to cover their fees.
Take note: Tuition and costs is the expenses associated with subscribed courses and will not add meal or housing plan charges. Furthermore, the repayment plan choices stated listed here are maybe not relevant when it comes to FastTrack Program.
Pupils whom neglect to make payment that is full time, including any belated costs, can be at the mercy of a number of associated with the following actions:
- Financial hold on tight student’s record preventing enrollment at any UH campus;
- Withholding of grades, level, and transcripts that are official
- Other charges and actions authorized by legislation or university policy.
To try to get a repayment plan:
- Log on to myUHV
- Click Pupil Financials
- Select Payment Plans
TPEG Loan (never a loan)
- Extends the payment date that is due TUITION & MANDATORY FEES ONLY
- Deadline is extended until 1 (Fall semesters), April 1 (Spring semesters), or July 1 (Summer semesters november)
- No solution interest or fee is evaluated because of this repayment choice
- Only offered for the restricted time
- $25.00 belated charge is supposed to be examined if stability isn’t compensated in complete by the loan deadline
- The student remains responsible for repayment of this loan by the loan due date in term withdrawal cases.
- Loan balances will never be modified for term withdrawals occurring following the refund period that is prorated.
This repayment plan is better for pupils who will be looking forward to educational funding to be granted or who will be spending of pocket and need freedom makes it possible for the scheduling of repayments around paycheck times or any other dates that are specific the semester
Institutional Loan (never an advance loan)
- Extends the repayment deadline for TUITION & MANDATORY FEES ONLY
- Deadline is extended until November 1 (autumn semesters), April 1 (springtime semesters), or July 1 (summer time semesters)
- Something charge is relevant (to calculate the service charge numerous tuition that is total mandatory charges by 1.25%)
- No interest is evaluated
- $25.00 belated charge would be evaluated if stability just isn’t compensated in complete by loan date that is due
- In term withdrawal cases, the pupil continues to be in charge of payment with this loan because of the loan deadline.